Laser Cut Drill Driver Bit Storage Template - ~1/4" Thick -Imperial
After using the drill bit organizer I made previously, (see our other listings) I decided to use the same system for storing driver bits that I had lying around everywhere. As you can see from the examples, I just used a scrap of wood and hot glued the donuts and template on. This worked well for my short bits. For the longer ones I cut 4 pieces of 3/8" dowels, drilled 4 holes in a wood scrap and hot glued the template and donuts to the dowels. If you get 2 of the templates you can set up both types like I did.
- - Note, Shop made wood piece examples not included -
- This clear acrylic template can be used to create a shop made storage system.
- The template is 3â x 5". It has 24 holes. It includes 4 3/8" Acrylic Donuts for spacers.
- Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!
- The price includes 1 acrylic template, and the 4 donuts only.
We Also Recommend