US Flag "in 3 parts" 8" X 10" Stencils- Mylar 3 Pieces of 14 Mil Painting /Crafts/ Templates
Laser Cut Mylar and Acrylic Templates for Quilting, Sewing and Stencils.
- 3 Sheets 8" x 10" US Flag In Three Parts Stencils Mylar - 14 Mils Thick -
- Each stencil has 4 registration holes on the outside corners that should be used to align each one precisely with the previous stencil. 1) Identify template 1 â it is the blue background of the upper left corner of the flag. 2) Attach the stencils to the material you want to mark. 3) Either make marks through the guide holes or push small headless pins or nails into your material through the holes. 4) Use whatever substance you choose to color blue in the open space on the stencil. 5) Remove the stencil, taking care not to move your marking pins. 6) Align template 2 with your guide pins or marks 7) Color the open spaces on the stencil with white. 8) Remove the stencil, again taking care not to move your marking pins. 9) Align template 3 with your guide pins or marks. 10) Color the open spaces on the stencil with red. 11) Remove the stencil â your flag is now complete.
- Can be ironed with low setting.
- Use for airbrushing, stencils, sewing, painting, quilting and more!
- Some pictures on blue background for clarity.
We Also Recommend